I am an 18 year old girl with long, wavy, brown hair (can be seen in the picture). My hair tends to get a little frizzy but nothing to hard to manage, however when I saw the TV advertisement for WEN hair-care I was extremely excited to try it.
After the first wash my hair was feeling soft and clean and I was very satisfied with the product. I wash my hair everyday therefor I was using this product every day, After about a week all of a sudden I noticed my hair coming out in CHUNKS as I was rinsing. I was obviously extremely worried about the non-stop hair falling from my head and going down the drain. I rinsed my hair as fast as I could and I got out of the shower to let it dry and my hair was noticeably thinner. It has been 2 days sense my last use of the product and my hair is still falling out whenever I run my fingers through my hair.
I've seen MANY complains about WEN making hair fall out, I just wish i read them before I started using the product.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hair Loss
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "Thanks Wen for my hair loss. I cannot wear my hair up in a pinytail because all my edges are gone from using Wen products. My hair was coming out..."
- "I ordered the $29.99 special product. Then with out my consent was put on a auto ship program which I had to return at my own expense and go through..."
- "2 ladies Lindsay Johnson and Krystal Ziadi made a some fb posts that were completely immature and out of line. These are not the type of "women" you should be..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."