I am an 18 year old girl with long, wavy, brown hair (can be seen in the picture). My hair tends to get a little frizzy but nothing to hard to manage, however when I saw the TV advertisement for WEN hair-care I was extremely excited to try it.

After the first wash my hair was feeling soft and clean and I was very satisfied with the product. I wash my hair everyday therefor I was using this product every day, After about a week all of a sudden I noticed my hair coming out in CHUNKS as I was rinsing. I was obviously extremely worried about the non-stop hair falling from my head and going down the drain. I rinsed my hair as fast as I could and I got out of the shower to let it dry and my hair was noticeably thinner. It has been 2 days sense my last use of the product and my hair is still falling out whenever I run my fingers through my hair.

I've seen MANY complains about WEN making hair fall out, I just wish i read them before I started using the product.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 32 Yes 32 15 No 15
Had the same issue 84 Yes 84
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 01, 2015 #1042040

Wow I just came here to seek help and you guys are rude as heck.....just because you see someone being rude or someone is rude to you doesn't mean you have to respond, you have to pick and choose your battles.fighting over the Internet is just immature. Just be glad you aren't my kid cause I would have whooped your but for talking like that. RESPECT learn it or get off the internet.

6 0 Reply

Dec 21, 2015 #1081706

Just ignore them, they are are trash, and this site is supposed to be an outlet for people to voice their grievances against products and companies, but now it's just trollbait.

Apr 05, 2015 #968241 Anchorage, Alaska

http://cdfirm.com/contact/wen-lawsuit-questionnaire/ here u go ladies these guys are looking for anyone who suffered from Wen. Take the questionair let's destroy wen!

Mar 02, 2015 #953086 Decatur, Illinois

I use wen, fig ive use most of them, But the fall pumpkin makes my hair fall out.

Yurplace Ore Mine

Feb 02, 2015 #940046 Dracut, Massachusetts

So sorry about your hair falling out. But you do have a great rack. Try wearing low-cut, tight blouses and no one will notice your nearly-bald head. ( o Y o )

3 30 Reply

Jun 18, 2015 #996877

What a low-class, vulgar remark. This young lady was attempting to alert others so no one else would experience damage. There was no reason to make such a comment re: her body. Perhaps when your hair fell out some of your brain cells that control class & manners were still attached & were lost as well.
Yes, Wen was a huge disappointment to myself & my family as well.

12 0 Reply

Oct 16, 2014 #885622

Please contact our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet so that we can learn more about your experience and assist directly. Thank you.

1 9 Reply

Aug 16, 2014 #857377 New York, New York

Shouldn't wash everyday you ***.

6 35 Reply

Aug 24, 2014 #860840

Angel, you're an ***

32 10 Reply

Sep 16, 2014 #870888 Salisbury, Massachusetts

Whoever it is saying you shouldn't was your hair everyday is a joke. Are you trying to say her hair was falling out because she washed it daily? That is nonsense, she's probably been doing this for years, that's not why her hair was falling out in clumps. It didn't before is obviously it must have been the product. I'm a hairdresser and I know you can wash your hair everyday without it falling out or half or more of the Woman in this Country would be bald.

27 3 Reply

Nov 04, 2014 #895558

HA! I just saw your comment Sammy65 (and I am a Sammie too!!!) and I agree completely. I too do hair and agree 100% with you!

9 0 Reply

Nov 04, 2014 #895557

Angel-Washing your hair everyday is not going to make it fall out. I am a hairstylist with 20yrs experience, and I can promise you, you CAN wash it everyday IF YOU NEED to! If you can go 2 or 3 days, or even once a week without washing it- whatever works for your hair, then do it.

18 1 Reply

Aug 11, 2014 #855066

Hello, we would like to learn more about your experience and offer assistance. If you could please contact our Corporate Escalation Team here: bit.ly/1bqcytf someone will be in touch with you shortly. Thank you.

0 15 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wen. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Wen.
Filing a new complaint about