8.2K views 13 comments

I am an 18 year old girl with long, wavy, brown hair (can be seen in the picture). My hair tends to get a little frizzy but nothing to hard to manage, however when I saw the TV advertisement for WEN hair-care I was extremely excited to try it.

After the first wash my hair was feeling soft and clean and I was very satisfied with the product. I wash my hair everyday therefor I was using this product every day, After about a week all of a sudden I noticed my hair coming out in CHUNKS as I was rinsing. I was obviously extremely worried about the non-stop hair falling from my head and going down the drain. I rinsed my hair as fast as I could and I got out of the shower to let it dry and my hair was noticeably thinner. It has been 2 days sense my last use of the product and my hair is still falling out whenever I run my fingers through my hair.

I've seen MANY complains about WEN making hair fall out, I just wish i read them before I started using the product.

Review about: Hair Loss.

Review #519798 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $30
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Kourtni
#1042040

Wow I just came here to seek help and you guys are rude as heck.....just because you see someone being rude or someone is rude to you doesn't mean you have to respond, you have to pick and choose your battles.fighting over the Internet is just immature. Just be glad you aren't my kid cause I would have whooped your but for talking like that. RESPECT learn it or get off the internet.

to Kourtni #1081706

Just ignore them, they are are trash, and this site is supposed to be an outlet for people to voice their grievances against products and companies, but now it's just trollbait.

angrywenuser
Anchorage, Alaska, United States #968241

http://cdfirm.com/contact/wen-lawsuit-questionnaire/ here u go ladies these guys are looking for anyone who suffered from Wen. Take the questionair let's destroy wen!

Decatur, Illinois, United States #953086

I use wen, fig ive use most of them, But the fall pumpkin makes my hair fall out.

Yurplace Ore Mine
Dracut, Massachusetts, United States #940046

So sorry about your hair falling out.But you do have a great rack.

Try wearing low-cut, tight blouses and no one will notice your nearly-bald head.( o Y o )

to Yurplace Ore Mine #996877

What a low-class, vulgar remark.This young lady was attempting to alert others so no one else would experience damage.

There was no reason to make such a comment re: her body.

Perhaps when your hair fell out some of your brain cells that control class & manners were still attached & were lost as well.

Yes, Wen was a huge disappointment to myself & my family as well.

GuthyRenkerHelp

Please contact our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet so that we can learn more about your experience and assist directly. Thank you.

angel
New York, New York, United States #857377

Shouldn't wash everyday you ***.

to angel #860840

Angel, you're an ***

Sammy65
to angel Salisbury, Massachusetts, United States #870888

Whoever it is saying you shouldn't was your hair everyday is a joke.Are you trying to say her hair was falling out because she washed it daily?

That is nonsense, she's probably been doing this for years, that's not why her hair was falling out in clumps.

It didn't before is obviously it must have been the product.I'm a hairdresser and I know you can wash your hair everyday without it falling out or half or more of the Woman in this Country would be bald.