Grand Falls, New Brunswick

I had been seeing the TryWen ads for months now and I finally fell for the line. Magic shampoo!!

Save money!! Acheive fuller healthier hair in just one use!! ***!!

In just one use I thought 'this is it.' It made my hair gorgeous and full and bouncy.

I loved it! So the next day I used it and my hair went a bit limp and felt heavier and I thought 'well maybe I used too much or maybe I used too much styling creme but no. So, on the third day that I washed my hair with this ***, my hair and scalp felt and looked like I hadnt washed my hair in months. I could of scrapped the *** of my hair with a spatula and put it back in the bottle.

It seems to me that the product in question does not rinse very well on certain hair types. My hair is normal cacasian hair, no chemicals have ever been in my hair. All I wanted was something that would be easy to use, which Wen is very easy, I wanted to find just one product to use to keep my hair looking its best.

now after reading other stories I fear that I am heading into a battle to have my order canceled.

I will say this about Wen, I am keeping what the company sent to me. Although I will not be using this product on a regular basis, I will use it for special occasions because it does work after one use but thats all it will do for me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Shampoo.

Comments

cancelled for the SECOND TIME. What does it take to cancel???

I will cancel my credit card soon.

I have taken names and I am speaking to people from Argentina! I asked where they are located.

I have been using the product for 6 months now. I love the product.

It is very important to rinse your scalp well. It is also important to lather (yes it will lather but not like soap)then leave in until you finish your shower then rinse rinse rinse.

I canceled the auto ship after the first month and so far have had no problems. I like to order as needed as many of you do.

I haven't tried the product yet (the reason I'm reading reviews!) But you do know it's unhealthy to wash your hair every day unless you have SUPER greasy hair right? Sounds gross, but ask your hair stylist!