The only reason I'm posting this here is so people won't be fooled by all the negativity here.Before using this product I came across this but decided to give it a try anyway since my hair was so damaged from styling and a thyroid condition.

As with all products this may work for some and not for others, I've tried so many other expensive products and was never happy. I've used wen for several months without giving up on it and following directions and my hair feels so soft and looks so shiny and healthy. As for it looking greasy or dirty, that only happens if you don't use enough or don't rinse right, this was my main concern at first but my hair looks and feels so clean. I have ordered through the infomercial company and cancelled because I decided to buy from QVC and had no problem whatsoever, the service was friendly but I like buying from QVC.

Sorry for all the bad experiences but the company you all order from is not directly from Chaz Dean, for that you need to go to www.chazdean.com, so please stop criticizing him, we're all adults and know that if you had a bad experience it isn't his fault it could just be a rude employee like there are many rude people everywhere.Hope this helps someone before making a decision.

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Burlington, Vermont, United States #640418

I have used WEN for about a year now.I have NOT lost any hair nor have i been overcharged, yes, the product itself is expensive.

Though I have received all products oredered and have not been charged for any that i have not received. This product has done wonders for my hair. Apparently you have to work for them to like the product, but thats not the case here.

I love WEN.Sorry for everybody else who has had a bad experience.

Tlc35760
Huntsville, Alabama, United States #637228

This is all bull ****, you must work for Chaz Dean or maybe you are Chaz Dean trying to save your name and company, why else would you be looking up WEN on pissed off consumers, this is so funny, this product is *** and deserves a class action lawsuit!!!!

to Tlc35760 San Francisco, California, United States #653751

I also have never had more gorgeous hair than when using WEN.Not working for Chaz Dean, either.

I'm a grad student in California, actually :) Just check out Amazon, and you'll find lots of people who have loved it, come on here, and you'll find lots of people who have hated it. It's all biased. What IS *** about WEN is that it is anything but a leave-in conditioner...which is precisely how I use it. I wash my hair with clarifying shampoo (the way someone w/ long curly hair is supposed to: only the roots, only about 2X per week), then I use 3-4 pumps of WEN worked through my hair, and I don't rinse it out.

WEN tries to make you think it's the only product you need (BS) and that you have to use 16 pumps of it (also BS). But I really don't know what I would do if they went out of business.

I should stock up.The stuff is amazing.