I too have lost hair and have had a great, great deal of thinning since using WEN THE ORIGINAL.I started using it in April 2013 and by July, I was shocked to see the start of the thinning.

I too liked the results in the beginning, followed the directions to a "T", yet still clumps came out and thinning is simply awful. My hairdresser noticed it too. Yes, regular hair loss is common in all, but NOT like this. My hairdresser advised a clarifying shampoo, and a thickening conditioner three times a week.

It's mid August, and hair feels better and less is falling out. YES, THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE WEN product!

I use my left over WEN to shave my legs....THAT hair can fall out and thin all it wants!

Review about: Wen Conditioner.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Hey, I tried hair one from Sally's and it is pretty good!I didn't lose any hair and my hair felt really good after using it.

And the price for hair one is more in line with the cost of conditioner.Save your money and hair and give wen the boot and try hair one!

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #717081

Wow, so glad all these posts where here on the Wen haircare system I found a really good alternative at my local Sally,s beauty store.It's called hair one.

Best yet, instead of the 29, 79 or19 that when charges, this is 10. The bottle lasts forever and my hair is the thickest it has ever been. Even my stylist noticed the big difference.

I went from thinning and lackluster to thick and healthy.Good luck to all those still being over-billed for Wen.