Middlesex, New York

Have been using wen for 2 years.Have never had any burning scalp problem and I DO have a sensitive scalp.

My hair is thicker, healthier, softer and has no frizz. Some of the people writing these complaints border on illeterate judging from their pathetic attempts at spelling and bad grammer. No wonder you had a problem communicating with customer service. I have called them several times and have found them to be helpful and responsive.

I have cancelled the order twice when I was getting backed up with product. I had no problem. Of course if you call the day before they are shipping out your order they may not be able to stop it. What do you expect??

There are a number of different types. The vanilla almond is heavier and is for course hair.

They can tell you what type to use for your hair type.

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Waynesburg, Pennsylvania, United States #584260

You spelled "grammer" wrong. It's proper spelling is "grammar."

#521901

Your is post is hilarious!

I have been using Wen for 6 months now. My hair is thicker and breaks less. I have very fine, bleached blonde hair which I straighten every day. Wen has really helped to protect my hair from the damage I do to it. My hairstylist has been tracking my progress and comments on how much thicker my hair has been feeling since I started using Wen. As I did before I started using Wen, I continue to wash my hair once every two weeks with a clarifying shampoo. Since Wen isn’t as harsh as a sulphate based shampoo, I find this helps remove the product build up from both Wen and all of the styling products I use.

I also don't understand why people have been complaining about Wen’s customer service and the auto-ship. The website is quite clear that this is how they manage their business. When I placed my first order I clearly stated that I only wanted a "one time order". I had no trouble with this, and received my one-time order. I recently placed my second order (through Gunthy Renker). I received my package; however the scent that was shipped was not what I ordered. I called to see about returning the product and the agent said, "Keep it, and we will send what you ordered in the first place, sorry for inconvenience". I was delighted with this level of customer service, especially after reading so many posts about how horrible Gunthy Renker is.

My recommendation is to try Wen. Be clear when you place your order what you want to...

I received my wen products and used it immediately, and so far I love what it has done for my hair!! Very much worth the $29.99!!

I completely agree with this post by Lala "Thank God for a smart person.I was beginning to drown in a sea of idiots.

Everytime someone orders online there is a PARAGRAPH right before the checkout button telling you about the replenishment program. I too am a Wen customer. I love it and I find if I am nice to the agent they will be nice as well.

Get it right people.We can only put up with stupidity for so long."

What is wrong with these people?

Thank God for a smart person.I was beginning to drown in a sea of idiots.

Get it right people.We can only put up with stupidity for so long.