Oakland, California

I am a black woman who has been using Wen for about 6 or 7 years now. I have NEVER had any issues.

Before I used Wen, washing my hair used to be an all day event which I dreaded. Now washing my hair is easy. I'm very saddened that some people hate this product. These people may be allergic to some ingredients in Wen.

I'm willing to bet that there is a common denominator with all of these people. You know how some products or medications say "If you're allergic to ___, then don't use this product"? This is probably the case w/ Wen. Now I have used just about everything hair related in the Wen line: all of the cleansing conditioners, (even the ones for kids!), styling creme, hair oil, mask, replenishing treatment, and I've had NO ill effects from Wen.

In fact, I'm just about to wash my hair with it right now. I love Wen!

Reason of review: Good product.

Comments

I feel for the people having these reactions. These people are certainly having an allergic reaction to one or more ingredients.

When you try Wen for the first time, you should do a spot test, like when you dye your hair at home. Filing a lawsuit against the company because you have an allergy is ridiculous.