Even though I cancelled further shipments 2 weeks ago, my bank account was just hit with another charge.When I called, I was told that I would continue receiving their 90 days worth of products and that even though I cancelled before this shipment they can DO NOTHING.

They also informed me that until I return the product, I will continue to receive this horrible stuff and of course the charges. This stuff is absolutely awful! It leaves my hair dry and feeling like straw.

Do not waste your money on this horrible product.The cheapest of shampoos will work much better!

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Thank you for your review I was going to order and now I won't.Being an Accoutant I advise anyone I know.

When you make a purchase via the internet or infomercial always use a 'prepaid' debit card you.

An buy them at any grocery store and or use Moneytree this way they can try and charge all they want but won't get anywhere.Sorry you were having troubles getting them to stop charging, hopefully my advice will help you and others in the future.