Fortunately I do not have to order this product as I live right down the road from Chaz Dean's sprawling Hollywood estate and can pick up my product on foot.Reading how difficult it is for some ladies to get their money back due to dissatisfaction only makes me feel worse about how expensive this product is.

I don't buy anything more than the 8 oz bottle of fig conditioner because I can't afford to pay $30 or more for a small bottle of conditioner.

I used Wen for years then started noticing my hair falling out, and it losing it's luster and shine -- it really dulls my hair. It also feels heavy on my head, like it never fully rinses off. I guess this is when it becomes a "leave-in conditioner"...

Wen claims to moisturize your scalp, but does the opposite for me now. I hadn't used it for a few months and the other night I thought I'd give it a try again. My scalp wasn't dry before using it, but now has patches of dandruff all over it. I never really liked how soft and unmanageable it made my hair (I have Native American hair that looks the best when it's a lil dirty).

Oh and beware that Wen will strip your highlights or recent dye job. It also has cetyl alcohol in it.

I know we woman have different hair and scalp needs and this product may suit some types. I tried it for years before reaching the conclusion that it just doesn't work for me.

I'm glad too, because as I have mentioned it is too pricey for my budget.I can't wait to get in the shower after this and wash it out with my organic $6 lavender shampoo!

Review about: Wen Conditioner.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments