It didn't work for me.I've been using this product for 3 weeks and following the directions and it hasn't worked.I haven't used anything else since I've been using this product.

I've stopped using the shampoo and he's right about the shampoo it's bad for your hair.It left my hair feeling like soap *** was in my hair after I used the product.This product is a scam and I've been thinking of using a product called [ Hair one] A hair cleanser and conditioner for dry hair.I found it at Sally's beauty supply.Sincerely,SABINA UN.

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

After seeing the commercials and non-stop popups for Wen I thought “I’ll give it a try….Why not, it’s a 30 day free trial… if I don’t like, I can just return it right?” “”WRONG!?!”” I ordered the 30 day supply of shampoo (grease in a bottle).

I was so thrilled to try something new. I used Wen for 2 weeks. My hair was greasy at the roots and felt like hay at the ends… disgusting. My hair has never felt so dirty.

So I go to return it. OH don’t let me forget the FREE (pffff) endless youth vitamins came with my order. So I go to the post office to return the shampoo. The lady behind the counter saw WEN on the box and told me she had tried it as well.

Then she tried returning the product and ended up receiving a 90 days supply worth $90.00 charged to her credit card. I felt bad for her but thought ‘Duh that’s why you cancel it so they don’t do that’. It took over 2 months to get my refund. Every time I called (after a 15 minute wait on the phone) each person would tell me something different.

The processes takes 3-4 weeks, the process takes 5-7 weeks …. I can’t escalate this until the very last day of the 15th week!! All nonsense. I FINALLY get my refund.

I noticed my account was not cancelled from the website i.e. they have my credit card information. I called them 3 times asking them to remove it … they kept saying OK no problem. Well they didn’t and guess what ….

I GOT HIT WITH THE...

They refund my credit card $29.95. I paid $20 for NOTHING!!

I can FINALLY say that 4 months later my WEN DISASTER IS OVER!!!

(I confirmed it, my accounts deleted).Best of luck to Wen gamblers.

Hi, I just wanted to let every-one know that I bought the Wen hair care product before I visited this sight and saw all the complaints.I had already paid and was out the money so I decided to try it and after a months use I've had nothing but positive results.

I'm just a Mom not affiliated with Wen. My hair is very thin and wavy curly. It was so fried and falling out with using OTC hair care products that I was desperate to find something that might work. Since using Wen I've noticed a difference.

I went to Ebay first instead of locking myself in through the Wen website and got the complete system in Sweet Almond Mint. When I first used it their was a little burning but I assume it was because my scalp and hair was dried out. It literally was frizzy and felt like straw. Since then that has ceased.

My hair is shiner, healthier, and instead of clumps of hair falling out, I have just a few strands which is normal. So I'm definitely happy with the results. So, before you take the word of a post good or bad, my suggestion is you try it for yourself and you be the judge. Go to some place like E bay and get a sample then you won't be locked in on the monthly being debited out of your account.

Then if you like the system go from their. This is my take on it.

I plan on continuing using it because I'm happy with the results.:grin

Was not informed after buying a 30 day supply that they would begin taking out a monthly charge of 38 dollars. Will never purchase again. Stay away.