Do NOT buy this product!It's useless from the start and they charge your credit card continually!

I had to change my account to get them to stop charging me! They misrepresent themselves and are fraudulent. Stop buying this product! It's awful!

I never ordered subsequent shipments and yet they kept shipping and charged my card. DO NOT BUY! It is a marketing scam and goodluck trying to reach them. They tell you to return via UPS to a post office box and UPS won't send to a PO box!

It's impossible to reach them by phone or email. NEVER did I ask for subsequent shipments and yet they keep sending them.

I don't evenike the prouuct.Write REFUSED on the shipments!

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

We would like to learn more about your experience and offer assistance. If you could please contact our Corporate Escalation Team here: bit.ly/1bqcytf someone will be in touch with you shortly. Thank you.

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello, We would like to help resolve this issue for you. If you could please contact our Corporate Escalation Team here: http://www.bit.ly/1bqcytf someone will contact you directly. Thank you.

WEN ... Massive hair loss, balding patches and painful sores Wen "After years of seeing the celebrity endorsed WEN commercials, I finally decided to purchase the product late in 2014. When it arrived, I initially used the "Sweet Almond Mint" for..." Read more Wen - Shampoo Review from Lansdale, Pennsylvania Wen "I started using WEN about six months ago. At first I was skeptical, but after using it for a week I fell in love with the product and how it..." Read more Wen - Hair loss, itchiness, baldness Wen "I first purchased WEN by Chaz Dean cleansing conditioner in Sephora in 2014. I liked the idea of cleaning my hair without using a regular shampoo and harsh chemicals. WEN’s..." Read more Wen - Shampoo Review from Oakville, Ontario Wen "I was a professional model with beautiful long natural hair. After using this product my scalp and face broke out in boils and my hair fell out in chunks. This..." Read more Essay Lions - One of the Best Term Paper Writers Essay Lions "According to educators, there are numerous benefits that come with writing term papers. One of the reasons is that term papers allow writers to make known new knowledge to the..." Read more Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com - BAD all the way Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com "I just needed a jersey for Sundays at work, since I'm not a football fun, so I didn't wanna pay a fortune. On this website the price was $22, but..." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more Maaco - Bad paint job and broke window Maaco "Took my SUV in to have the driver side painted. Plan black was used and you can see the difference because I have sparklers in my black paint. But when..." Read more