I ordered the product in april and was told I would be getting supplies every three months.I was ok with that becasue I thought it will give me enought time to figure out if i will continue ording this product.

I was dissapointed with the product but before I could return it the following month a new package arrived and my door and my account was charged.

I called and cancelled right away and returned the both package the following day. A month after my cancellation my account was charged again for this product. This is a scan so be ware.

They will keep charging your account long after you cancel and tell you wait six to eight weeks for your refund.While I am waiting for my refund, my account is still being charged by this company.

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

wltalley

To get the charges stopped you need to have your bank block them from putting any charges through...Legally if they owe you money the will have to reimburse you via check...This is what I had to do..

This is the reason I bought Wen from Amazon.com

For the record, I'd purchased a "similar" product called Hair One from a beauty supply store for a third of the cost of wen. Hair One worked better & no drama from charges.

I never call these 800 or order from their website because I've had one too many experiences like you. It's just not worth the stress.