I recently purchased this stuff, 1) it doesnt do what it says it does. 2) Nothing was said that there were recurring automatic charges to my credit card.

when i called them, they said that they wouldnt charge my card again, but, they have 2 more times. i finally had to cancel my credit card to get it to stop. I called them back and told them i wanted all of money back and all i got from them was ok. stay as far away from this scam as you can.

the product sucks, the customer service sucks too. just saying

Comments

You can get practically the same product at Sallys Beauty supply , for about 10 dollars. It's not that the product doesn't work it's just that they are not up front or clear on the web site about the total cost! I would never pay 50 dollars for shampoo.

Wenuser

When will people get it through their heads Guthy Renker and the products they sell are NOT A SCAM!!! Hear me loud. NOT A SCAM!!! What you have here is a group of people that are not happy with the way that GR manage their business. Everyone knows (well maybe not everyone) that GR sell a heap of great products and they all go onto an autoship arrangement. This company is not the first and definately wont be the last to ever do this, there is heaps of them. They do it for the consumers benefit. You receive regular shipments, at a discounted price so you won't run out. They do it with Sheer Cover and Proactive, just to mention a few.

I, myself use both and am on the autoship with Proactive as I never want to run out, and I also have a teenage son that uses it too. But the sheercover and Wen I choose to purchase on eBay as I need it and choose not to purchase on the autoship arrangement by Guthy Renker.

@Anna, just because some of these reviews are negative against the way GR sell, does not mean that Wen or any other products they sell are a scam. Give it a go but buy it though eBay or another source where you don't take the risk or hassle of autoship. And purchase the smaller ones to try without buying a heap of other products you may not need.

I must say that I love Wen. And other then my hairdressers shampoo, when I get my hair done every 6-8 weeks, I have not washed my hair with shampoo in about 3 months and my hair is the healthiest it's ever been.

Wow don't know what you are all upset about. I love the product so far.

Didn't expect to be receiving it on an on-going bases, that was a surprise and hoping they stand true to their word about cancelling anytime I think the product is great. This Canadian wen girl is a happy a camper lol so far.

#411900

well i will try for myself, i appreciate ur comments, it might do my hair some good. :)

The wen replenishment is not a scam. I am a very happy customer with wen and enjoy the membership and autoshipments.

You are not going to get their discounted pricing for one order, it's common sense with every company. It clearly tells you in every offer auto delivery included cancel at any time. It also tells you that you do have a 60 day money back guarantee. That does not mean you do not have to pay for something until the sixty days is up.

Think about it. You buy something from the store you have a moneyback guarantee or warranty with it. You dont pay at the end of that guarantee, you pay at the time of purchase. Also on the first package it tells you this is a one month supply you will receive your first three month supply in one month and it will be taken out in payments of 29.95 a month depending on your offer.

This you also complain about yet you pay 29.95 for a one month offer so it makes common sense that its 29.95x 3 for a three month. Also I understand that you have cancelled, but the payments come out after the package is sent guys? You do still have to pay for a package that you received, Guthy Renker does not have that package you do. IT IS RISK FREE- SEND IT BACK IN THE 60 DAYS & YOU WILL GET A REFUND!!

I totally completely disagree and I think this site gives a bad name to a great product. Wen is not the joke. People are the joke. Try doing the customer service job.

It's not as easy as you think it is. Reference your computer, it does not always show the information you need right away.

I think that it's a great product, and if you would consider the other options available you would love it too. I also have received tremendous service and options

After reading these reviews I will not be purchasing this product. I thought I should review it before i spent the money on it.

I am glad now. Thank you for all of your stories.

Sounds like a terrible product. Not worth my time.

Well I like the product...not everything is for everybody!!! People r on here wow,don't come 60day supplies hmm lol

Yep. Almost anything advertised on television is a scam.

Almost.

Can't trust those claims. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Same thing happened to me too.