I ordered a set of this product (Wen) from Chaz Dean in California and don't see much difference after using it.But today, I received another complete set, with a bill for this month and the next!

Evidently this is a "hair club." This is the old record-of-the-month club scam where you receive items you don't want and then have to send them back.

They told me they would credit my account in 4-6 weeks if I sent the products back.I am instructing my credit card company to remove the charge as this is obviously a scam.

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada #681453

its states it is auto ship yes. however out of 5 charges, we received product twice. after cancelling - they then charged us again.

contacted mastercard - who have had many complaints about them - and are now in the process of (trying) to be refunded for the product we did not get - and the charges for product that was not shipped after we cancelled.

it is a scam in the sense they hope that you are rich enough to just not care what is charged - and only send you enough *** to make you think more is coming.

lmao you go Sillygirl!!Honesty I was just watching the ad on tv for this product, but like every other "great product" quote on quote, I always read the reviews to see if it worth the money.

And thank god I didnt because just reading these reviews and from watching the tv I wouldnt like to have all these products I didnt order and get charged. Or have terrible customer service!! WELL The best product I been using is John Freida products. These products actually tames/controls my hair.

I recommend going to www.JohnFrieda.com to find the right product for your hair type. (you can get them in stores aka walmart..ect) On the website you can take this hair quiz to see what kind of hair you have..ect and at the end it will tell you what products you should buy.

The prices are for each product is like $6 and up so it does kinda add up.but yeah if you dont want to pay outrageous prices go with John Frieda.

It tells you on the website they send additional product every 90 days. You have to read what you're signing up for.

IMMA TRY THAT MOROCCAN, WHERE DO I BUY IT FROM? WEN WORKS GOOD ON MY HAIR. I GUESS ITS NOT MADE FOR EVEYONE...ANYONE WANNA SELL THERES TO MEEEE...LOLOL

my hair has not improved with the use of Wen.It feels clean and light but not hydrated which is what I need the most for my very dry, coarse hair.

I do better with a good moisturizing shampoo followed with Moroccan Oil on wet hair and Aquage mist after styling it. The Moroccan oli is expensive but incredible.

Try it you will be amazed.Let me know what you think,

La Prairie, Quebec, Canada #162200

It's only a "scam" if they didn't tell you about the auto-ship.I have watched the infomercials.

They make it CRYSTAL CLEAR about the auto-ship.Listen next time and stop blaming them for your own ignorance and stupidity.