Placed my order on 01/08/12 was told product would ship on 01/09/12.Today is 01/23/12 and still no delivery.

Wen customer service is not willing to help determine why the product has not been delivered. Customer service reps are not willing to take the initiative to help the customer, neither are the customer service supervisors. Four phone calls, same result - consistently no information provided regarding delivery date. Excuses, excuses 7 to 10 business days for delivery.

7 to 10 business days are long gone....DOES WEN EVEN HAVE PRODUCT TO DELIVER?ARE THEY COMPLETELY OUT OF STOCK?

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

I had the same issue I placed my order 1/17/12 & when I didnt receive another email that it had shipped by 1/23/12 I called to inquire on the status & was told that there was a delay on my shipping but that it shipped on 1/20/12. Then today I received an email saying that my order had been shipped so I called and asked what was going on as I was already told my order had shipped on 1/20 & I was informed that the product was on back order for a week & when I asked why I wasn't told that when I called in instead of being told it had shipped and all he said was I was misinformed & I would be receiving it in 7-10 days.