I took the 29.99 initial offer. They kept sending product. I called, was transferred until someone would appease me. Then the product kept coming and the billing wouldn't stop. I have over a year of product and have paid about 120.00!

When I tried to cancel they hung up on me, they wouldn't listen to my request to cancel.

Too Bad! I am not happy with the product either. It makes my hair feel greasy.

It's not worth it girls. Please heed my warning. Try Morocan Oil, not that's a good product. Good Luck.

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Send the company a certified letter stating that you repeatedly contacted them to cancel.Tell them that any new deliveries will be considered 'GIFTS" and will NOT be paid for or returned.

Also put at the bottom of your letter below your signature "CC copy to file","copy to lawyer".

I had the same problem with BMG music, sent them that letter and never heard from them again.You have the right to keep any unsolicited products that are sent to you after you have told a company not to send any more.

WEN ... Massive hair loss, balding patches and painful sores Wen "After years of seeing the celebrity endorsed WEN commercials, I finally decided to purchase the product late in 2014. When it arrived, I initially used the "Sweet Almond Mint" for..." Read more Wen - Massive hair loss! Wen "After receiving Wen as a gift, I was very intrigued and excited about getting this awesome new item, that was suppose to ease the frizz and make your hair more..." Read more Wen Causes severe hair loss and scalp damage Wen "I began using WEN from www.wen.com in September, 2014. I used it until April, 2016. Starting in December, I began to notice extreme hair loss and scalp irritation which I..." Read more Wen - Fastest Way to Remove Hair Wen "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Dresslily - Wrong Color and it came to me Tangle Dresslily " This item came to me it's a ugly color it was tangled and I needed replaced I've been trying to call but no one is answering so now I'm..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more