My daughter and I are now using the wen haircare products and are pleased with the results.Our hair is ethnic hair & surprisingly, the product works great.

I absolutely love the convenience of it. I only wish the product came in larger sizes. I don't understand the many complaints and those that do must NOT LISTEN as the order is being placed. The reps specifically explain the automatic renewals, refund process, cancellation process, etc.

During ordering from infomercials just ensure you're AWAKE and LISTENING before forking over your credit card number.As I've stated, so far, so very good.

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Going bald due to Wen Wen "After a few weeks of using Wen my hair fell out. Two huge bald spots! I just hope it grows back because now I have to wear a wig. I..." Read more Wen Causes severe hair loss and scalp damage Wen "I began using WEN from www.wen.com in September, 2014. I used it until April, 2016. Starting in December, I began to notice extreme hair loss and scalp irritation which I..." Read more Wen - Hair following out Wen "I'm having the same thing going on with my hair thought it was meds I been asking my doctors and they told me it's not my meds my mom uses..." Read more WEN ... Massive hair loss, balding patches and painful sores Wen "After years of seeing the celebrity endorsed WEN commercials, I finally decided to purchase the product late in 2014. When it arrived, I initially used the "Sweet Almond Mint" for..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more