Mountain View, California

I used the shampoo products for a year, and it seemed to work fine but over the past 5 months my hair has been coming out in clumps. Even after i dry my hair the comb is full of hair.

I thought maybe i needed more biotin in my diet cause it is supposed to help hair growth, but after 5 months my hair is still falling out as before. Just this month i changed to a different shampoo and the loss of hair seems to be lessoning a little. My hair is so thin now i had to buy a wig.

I wish i had never used Wen Hair Care Products! Sincerly, Mildred Myers

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hi Mildred, Our team is here to help. We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more.

Please contact the team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the information provided to us in your post so that they can assist. Of course, if you have concerns about your use of the product, we encourage you to stop using it for the time being so that we can make sure your questions or concerns are addressed.

Thank you. -WEN Customer Care