This product is awful, you have to use a quarter cup each time, it's WAY overpriced, it makes your hair dull and gunky, and their customer service is the worst I have ever dealt with.Good luck trying to stop getting the product or getting your money back within 6 months.

I called after using the product for one week to cancel, and they assured me I would not receive any more nor would funds be deducted from my account. Then, I got a two page questionnaire asking 100 questions about why I disliked the product (not surpisingly all of my complaints just happened to be listed), implying they did indeed get my request to cancel. However, today I check my account and there is $105 deducted and product is on it's way. I called immediately to have them reverse this charge, which they refused to do until I RETURN the product, which I did not want.

She also kindly informed they that it takes WEEKS for the post office to return the product, and WEEKS for them to process the refund (because they apparently have so many to process).

What a load!!!Buyer Beware!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments