I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who ended up with an unauthorized purchase from Wen.I bought the "starter kit" for $29.95.

When it was added to shopping cart, the company tacked on an $89.95 subscription that I didn't authorize originally. I just received it in the mail and called customer service. I was informed I could get a refund (minus original S&H of $11.95 plus return postage) and they weren't going to stop the next installment if they didn't get my returned package.

If this happens to you, dispute the charge with your credit card company and consider filing a complaint with Better Business Bureau. My packing slip from original purchase had the subscription info in the smallest print, not easy to notice.

All I'm asking for is a full refund of $33.94 (unauthorized purchase), no more charges, and a return shipping label so I can send the package back.I'm a savvy online purchaser, and this one caught me off guard.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #792854

I made my intial order Mar 02/14 after seeing the promotion on TV.

I waited 2 days for an -email with confirmation of the particulars with the order - surprise No Confirmation.

Called customer service and I was advised no order on file so I -re-ordered on Tuesday 04th - again No Confirmation.

Received debit on my Visa for an amount more than I had agreed upon and it was from my inital order so I contacted customer service - I checked my e-mail address told me the last letter of my last name was missing however parcel received has correct spelling

Long story short, I have sent a cencellation through their web page although I have requested verbally on 4 consecutive days and continue to receive debits against my Visa Card.

I have been advised to print a hard copy of the notice sent to cancel and be prepared to dispute any over charges.It's a nightmare when a company has carte blanche in charging and sending product after cancellation because they simply fail to recognize the concerns communicated.

I am totally disappointed and suggest the worse hair product is better than a company that forvces you to pull your out over resolving an unwanted situation.Hoping eveything gets resolved with minimal costs more on the body and mind that the wallet.