4.8

I have been natural for 4years.I've tried every product on the market..I've even cowashed.

My hair always looked dry and also had a straw feel to it.. Wen has been a game changer to me.. I've been using it for 2months.. I live in Vegas..

I use the tea tree for my dry scalp.. And the fig, summer Mango n coconut, and summer honey peach as my leave-in when I style my hair.. My hair is 4b kinky coily. My hair literally looks wet and like I took a palm of grease in my hand and shines brilliantly when it's dry..

I absolutely am in love with my hair now after literally wasting thousands on all the claims of curl pudding this and that.. Nothing and I mean absolutely nothing compares to Wen..

I tip my hat off to you Chaz Dean definitely was God inspired!!All kinky ladies and girls out there give Wen a try and you have to give at least a month before making a decision yay or nay

This person wrote the review because of good quality at Wen. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wen to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wen wen haircare product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments