Carthage, Texas
1.3

I ordered & paid for express shipping then waited 30 days for product that was never received the called their customer service they said ok sorry we don't know what happened to your order ... Two more weeks no product so I called again & canceled my order & demanded my money back they took for ever to give my money back & told me they were sending me a full bottle of it on the house for the mix up and I never received it either & they keep sending me invites to come back????

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of wen haircare online order. Wen needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wen haircare online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wen.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello, Our team would like to assist.Please contact our Corporate Escalation Team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the details of your experience, and someone will be in touch with you shortly to speak with you regarding this matter.

Thank you.–WEN Customer Care