Las Vegas, Nevada

I ordered the Wen Haircare trail offer online on 8/6. Something happened and it also processed a duplicate order. So I received two confirmation e-mails.

I immediately picked up the phone and called customer service to get it straightened out. They said they couldn't do anything for several days until my online account became active. That sounded outlandish to me, so I asked to speak with a supervisor who said the same thing. So, I decided I didn't want to have anything to do with this company and would cancel both orders.

Well, it's 8/9 and the account still isn't active, but I did get an e-mail saying both orders would ship within 24 hours. I called within 1/2 hour of the e-mail to cancel and, you guessed it, it had already been processed and it was too late to cancel. The operator then tried to talk me into keeping the orders. No way! I'm refusing at the post office. It's a scam not to allow a person to cancel before the order is shipped and there's probably a law against it. I've never done a review before, but was mad enough to post one for the first time. If you buy from this company, beware!!!

Comments

don't buy from the (WEN) website they scam you and don't tell you till after you order it!!!!! and I called and I cant canel my order until my acount processes and by then the money will already be takin out of my bank account its *** *** DONT DO IT :(

1-800-964-1892 easy to cancel :)

They also billed me twice in one day. There's got to be something that can be done about this unscruplous company.

I also tried to cancel and they "postponed" until May 2013 (supposedly).

I also received a collection notice saying I owed a certain amount, then I called and they said the amount was different. Oh, the bill came from Guthy-Renker.

I canceled my order immediately when they scammed me out of $82.00, they claimed I did not do the convenient monthly payment plan (yes I did). I was also told they could not change it!!

I did receive an email from them stating my account is canceled! So that's a bunch of BS!!

I have also informed my bank! These people are crooks..

I tried it too! those satupid *** scammers!!!!!

I CAN"T CANCEL A 90 DAY SUPPLY

cincymove
@Aur***

We had to call their Customer Care and cancel all future orders!

We had no idea they were going to automatically ship orders every 4 months!!