Wen Haircare is a complete scam.They *** you in with their special price infommercial and then when you order the products just to TRY them...they automatically start sending you new kits and the way they get you is they only charge you $29.99...but THREE times so it's actually $90.00!!!

It's absolutely ridiculous and the customer "care" is no help at all. She was rude to me and said there was nothing they could do. Be warned.

And the product was not all it's cracked up to be at all.Pantene is better.

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

#472061

When I signed up for this product the first shipment was @ $29.95 and suppose to be a 3 month supply (in their 12 oz.bottle of shampoo).

Then a month later I was billed another 29.95 and I assumed it was for another shipment but NO, it's for the partial payment of my original order. Mind you they recommend you use ten pumps worth of shampoo per wash. There is no way this bottle would last for three months! I am just so frustrated with the entire scam.

I liked the product fine but not at these prices, rediculous!

I'm on a fixed income, and only a celebrity can afford this stuff.No way is it worth any $100.

I tried the product at a hotel recently and loved it. They have a couple of varieties available on Amazon and such, so you can get the product without the hassle!

With mine, I then had to cancel THREE TIMES over the phone.They never processed any of my cancellations and kept sending me products.

Then told me I could send them back but if they didn't make it which a lot of times they don't (odd), they would have to charge my card again. So I made sure I got receipts for sending the product back (a proof of some sort and got the woman's full name on the phone from Wen.

It's SUCH a scam.Lesson learned!

DO YOU HAVE A PHONE NUMBER IN CANADA THAT WORKS. I have to enter my zip code (6 digit number instead of 5 in USA) the phone system goes in loop and I cannot get through

I was very intrested in trying this product, but not after reading these statements.I am in the customer service industry.

Do any of the Wen employees get that their paychecks actually come from the customers that use the products. Thats right, you work for the comsumers, not the other way around. Without consumers buying your products, you dont get a check, an dont keep a job. I would hope that yall would want to keep your paychecks and job,expecially in this economy, an readjust your attitudes.

Even a "NO" in a polite way is soooo much more acceptable.

So after much research, I wont be trying your product.Is there no option to just "try" the product to see if you like it before you become a member,as it is an expensive product?

I came on this site looking to see how it worked and everyone is posting about the charges...did no one read the top of the page where you enter your address it specifically says you will be charged starting 30 days out....

"WEN® Healthy Hair Care System Sweet Almond 30-day supply. WHEN YOU ORDER TODAY YOU'LL ALSO GET TWO FREE GIFTS AND FREE SHIPPING!

Starting 30 days from your order date, you'll receive a new 90-day supply every 3 months at the guaranteed low price of just $29.95 per month plus $7.99 s&h per shipment, which will conveniently be billed to the card you provide today until you cancel.Every WEN purchase includes a 60-day money-back guarantee of the purchase price less shipping and handling."