Was hesitant to order Wen, however, the price was right, so I did.Have long, baby fine, dry hair.

I love this product, it does work. What impressed me was, I use a temporary color for my gray, and after a regular shampoo, I have color on my hair towel. After I colored and used Wen, no haircolor on my towel. If you go through Gunthy, you will be placed on autoship, you can cancel, or you can order thru Chaz Dean online.

I want to keep this product, so I did lock in my price and am on autoship.

I would recommend this product.Don't be afraid to try it.

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

I love using this product.I have very thick curly hair and started off with the Almond Mint, it did wonders.

Reading reviews and doing some internet searches I now know there are also products for ethnic hair such as mine, if the Almond Mint did wonders, I can only imagine what the Fig will do to my hair.

Oh yes, I called customer service to change it from Almond Mint to Fig, since the option is not available online (wenhaircare), and it was fairly simple.The key to this is use as directed whether thick hair or thin hair, it will work!

I Have long thick curley hair .I love Wen my hair has never looked and felt so healthy.

My husband noticed how healthy and how it shines .

My natural highlights show up now.

I think this product is great and I recommend it to everyone

I looove the way my hair feels after using Wen!I have thick wavy hair and my daughter has very curly hair of regular thickness.

I bought it for myself and after seeing how my hair looked (and how easy it was to flat iron it after using Wen), I used it on my daughter and her hair looks great. Everybody in my house has different hair and it works great for all of us. I don't understand a lot of people that seem to complain about EVERYTHING! I even read about this one lady that is convinced that Wen is a credit card scam company.

Crazy!!!I

I think the product works great. The best money I ever spent. The people who are complaining of greasy hair may not be rinsing their hair thoroughly, because the product has so many conditioning agent its a must you rinse your hair very well.

I agree, my hair and scalp has never been healthier.

However, if you have less than thick ankle-length hair...you don't have to use as much as he recommends!I think that is the source of dissatisfaction.

I have shoulder length thin fine hair.

I use tree tea, it seems to be the lightest weight and I use about one third the recommended amount.Works great.

I agree, my hair and scalp has never been healthier.

I have shoulder length thin fine hair.