Pekin, Illinois
4.6
Turnaround Time

I have been using Wen for a couple of years now and love it! My hair was PREVIOUSLY thinning and dry and somewhat frizzy. Now, my hair is soft and silky and filling in. And my color lasts longer! People are always commenting on how pretty my hair is!

I don't lose nearly as much hair in the shower when I use Wen as opposed to using other products. I normally use Pomegranate, but have also used Sweet Almond Mint and one they have out during the summer (a coconut blend that I wish was offered year-round!). I don't use the amount Wen recommends - even though my hair is long, I only need 4 pumps to fully cleanse my hair. I also use one pump of the 613 in my cleanser daily. I use the Anti-Frizz every day, and the Re Moist Intensive Hair Treatment once a week usually.

The one time I received the wrong order, I called customer service and they told me to keep the items and sent me the correct order free of charge! I will continue to use Wen products since I have had nothing but good experiences!

Reason of review: Good quality.

Wen Pros: Silkiness of my hair, Smell.

Comments