I cancelled my auto delivery in January.To my surprise wen sent another shipment in March.

I refused the order and wen still charged my credit card AND I have never received credit on my order from January

After canceling auto ship delivery in January and refusing the order they have turned me over to a collection agency when I requested my credit card to dispute the charges.

I feel said I am on a gerbil wheel spinning around and around.

If you would like to try their terrible product let me know I will sell you what I have for half of what they are charging

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wen. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Wen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp
Los Angeles, California, United States #1041265

Hello, Our team is here to help.Please email our Corporate Escalation Team at CustomerRelations@guthy-renker.com with the information that you provided to us in your post so that we can look into this and offer further assistance.

Thank you.–WEN Customer Care