5K views

I started using Wen September of 2010 and didn't like the heavy dirty feeling in my hair.BUT after watching the video that comes with the "cleanser" I was determined to have hair like the models.

So I kept using it for a long time. In February 2012 I started breaking out in hives and after many tests I never suspected Wen could be a contributing factor. I was diagnosed with "idiopathic hives" meaning no reason. ??

So I continue with Wen and now I am actually thinking the hair does not look bad and I don't know if I was just getting used to weighed down hair or what but I did like the ends of my hair. Fast forward to MAY 2013 still using Wen but have had hair itching scalp for several months and thought it ws from the hives. All this time lots of hair came out in my comb but was sure again it was not from the WEN. I was so sure it was not from the Wen because on QVC so many people posted how it was so wonderful.

CUT to JUNE 2013 I am noticing lots of hair loss and my scalp is red and feels raw. I have itching of the scalp almost immediately after washing and it continues daily. Finally by mid JUNE I stop using the WEN. My scalp is so red and looks burned and lost more hair.

NOW it is July 30th 2013. I have not used WEN for 6 weeks and the hair loss continues. My drains are clogged in the shower with hair. My scalp is so itchy and red.

I a convinced now that Wen has destroyed my scalp and that my hair will continue to fall out until my scalp is healed. I have a doctor's appointment this week. I have spent so much money only to end up with a sore, red, balding scalp. I paid a lot of money for this and the FDA should get involved.

This is toxic. I feel like my scalp was being suffocated by a poison!!! I am intersted in a class action law suit.. I am scared my hair will not even regrow.

I was very dumb to keep using this terrible product.

BUT I followed complete instructions and would never imagine that this product was doing harm.I am sure I basically clogged every hair follicle I have.

Review about: Wen Conditioner.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Sudbury, Ontario, Canada #1243076

I just read that the FDA and the courts have issued a 26.3 million tdollar class action Lawsuit against Chaz Dean and his freakin *** product that has left my scalp destroyed.Sadly I'm in Canada and looking for what's happening here regarding settlements.

Just type in wen lawsuit in a Google search, their is a lawyer in California who you get the claim form from.

IF YOUR IN THE USA ...God bless

Apple Valley, California, United States #1207449

I am experiencing the same things itchy scalp sores and hair loss I've used one for about3 years

I also used Wen for about 6 months and now have a scalp that is red and itchy that never heals.I have never had this problem before using Wen but never attributed to the product until this all came out in the news.

I also get small sores periodically if I don't use the medicated shampoo the Dr prescribed. It was also very difficult to get the company to stop charging

my credit card.

I finally called my bank and had them put a block on my account.This is all very disturbing, buyer beware.

I used wen products for about a year.My hAir turned into a knotty mess, dried out and falling out.

Since wen was the only difference in my hair care, I stopped using it. By the time I got to my hair salon, my hair was a knotted, dry discolored mess! She told me that wen is one of the worst hair care products on the market.

It has taken a year and a half for my hair to start to resemble what it used to look like.I would NEVER recommend those products to anyone!

My daughter was given Wen as a gift and the very first time she used it she came out of the shower with a red, burning rash all over her body...she never used it again.....no wonder someone gave it away....

Wow.Aint you a COMPLETE ***!!

Do not NEVER ever breed. EVER.

So YOU CONTINUED TO use a product for what? 3-4 plus years AFTER YOU NOTICE problems???

Develope an idiotic ' issue (imagine that. Maybe its your BRAIN causing it!!!) Yet STILL continued??

Am I seriously readding this correct??

Class action lawsuit??

THAT should be against your mothers OB GYN!!

to Anonymous Irvington, New Jersey, United States #1012824

what a piece of **** you are to be so rude and illiterate!Didn't know WEN workers were allowed on here.

Yes, people this is what type of users of WEN are like this ***hole who says the user shouldn't breed. Ingrate the product only causes problems after long term use. Instead of soaking your head with WEN why don't you learn how to speak and read!!!!

Your mother shouldn't even have had YOU!disgusting!!!

I went through the same experience.I was using Wen for years all of a sudden my hair started falling out.

Stopped using it for several months my hair still is not growing back. So after several months of not using it I thought I would give it another shot, after using in my scope was burning And on fire. now I know for sure if he is the best product. I even went to the doctor had blood drawn several test thyroid tests and everything came back fine ..

STOP USING THIS PRODUCT..now I can't get my hair back it's terrible ....

I don't think a shampoo should burn your head, I don't think thats good and if you have allergic reaction to anything shampoo or anything you need stop using it.I think if you have hair loss you thinks from your shampoo you need to stop using it ASAP!

It burned my scalp.So I quit using it.

Washington, Missouri, United States #977443

I am glad I stopped using it made head burn like on fire even before I finished washing my hair, will not try it again. And I defendly don't want my hair to fall out.