I would never buy anything from an uneducated fairy who has no degree in chemistry or anything else.

I have seen that infomercial and it's a joke. The black woman with her horrible black hair that looks like a tangled mop before and after the ''treatment'' should be a clue.

My advice to all of you is to bring a class action suit against that ''man'' or anybody else that cheats the consumers, it's not hard, and get compensated for your troubles. We have legal resources in this country and we should use them. We/you must not let these phonies take your money and run.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

I find your use of the word Fairy to be aggressive and inappropriate.And please do not aggravate it by referring to him as a "man".

People who find fault with others personal belief systems are less manly than any person living their life in peace. I'm sure you can find other words that do not have any "hate" issues attached.

Your opinion of people with differences is none of my business.Unless it is going to support or laud another, Keep it to yourself.

Orlando, Florida, United States #761624

I have been reading all these interventions of all these people and made me laugh loud to think that you people is forgetting that the product in question here is the "wen" thing.You all get all tangled up in discussions about who is black who has ugly black hair, who and what is latin, about greasy caucasian hair, this is all too funny.

I believe you need an appointment with a shrink and talk about anger management instead of a new shampoo !!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL THE BLACKS WHITES AND LATINS !!!!!!!!HO HO HO !!!

crazy.....breaks my hair...before using wen I had thick black hair but now not anymore.

Never ever will I buy this product.Not recommended for black hair and definitely not when you have relaxer.

LOL..I actually thought this post was funny because of the simple fact that I totally Agree.

I didn't even have to watch the freakin informercial to know that a white man knows VERy little to NOTHING about Black Womens Hair. It takes one weak person to hop on the phone and call to order something JUST because they have not in clue about their own selves down their hair follicles. People Really if you get mad at this post it's only because you are WEAK and you need to wake up.

Everything that you see on Television is questionable.Start seeking answers and ask questions stop Believing everything you see on the Big Box it's a smoke screen people..

Wow "Too Smart", you are a bit of a ***.There are lots of people with "unmanageable" hair.

Are you suggesting that they all cut it short, or just those that are of a darker hue? There is something called the First Amendment, but that does not shield you from hate speech which you are coming very close to commiting. I love everything about my hair because it comes from me. Please just do us all a favor and keep your fith to yourself.

We already have enough morons outletting their b/s on the internet because they often feel safe in anonymity, that we do not need you here in this forum for no purpose other than spewing your asinine comments. As far as Wen is concerned, I think I will try QVC.

Thanks for the heads up from everyone else about Ruth or whatever her name is.As far as you are concerned "TOO SMART" if you want to comment about Blacks in a disparaging manner, there are other forums for you to do that.

The original comment is totally inoffensive, made by a realistic and confident person.It's true, why trust someone who has no idea about chemistry with your hair care?

I can throw in a little herbal extract into a mixture of h2o & Glycerin. whatever...

I was hoping this product worked, but nothing on infomercials is worth a dollar.

Btw, there is no such race as ::Latin:: only Latin language, dead to the world.

Hey, everyone, direct your complaints where they belong - AGAINST GUTHY RENKER!!!! Please, do not bash the product when the problem is with the GUTHY RENKER COMPANY!!!! Buy WEN either from QVC or Chaz Dean's website and these problems will not happen!!!!

fukk it just use suave works amazing for me it makes my hair feel soft and it smells great (:

To the people who seem to think that the black woman is the key to using this product.Understand this, our hair is and always will be versitle, but as normal, most play the game to get a damned job.

I refuse to put chemicals in my hair to satisfy white society - as far as welfare women, I can gaurantee you that every white girl on welfare go to the hairdresser, and guess what, we also know that women of every ethnic grp and nationality use wigs, and hair pieces.Know you damned fact before spewing your hate - take it elsewhere.

i love my tresses, naturally my hair will kink, but I dont press it to change the texture.Its soft not brittle as it may look to some.

But did any one know white woman pressed their hair as well..

wow.Whelp, at least something is ours and it is our beautiful hair long or short, straight or nappy, braided or loc..its ours and so many are trying to get it..