I ordered initial trial (free) product, did not like it & called to notify company I was canceling my account, which was verbally acknowledged.I was subsequently sent a 3 month supply, which I returned to sender unopened & when I received a bill for the this shipment again notified the company that I had canceled my account & followed up with a letter.

I am STILL receiving bills for this unauthorized shipment with past due on them & the amount keeps increasing.How do I get them to stop billing me for something I did not order?!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of wen haircare conditioner from Wen. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wen to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wen for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Do a stop payment through your bank. Free of charge. But you'll need to do it 3 days before the charge is taken out.