Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Hi Michelle, I'm willing to go back to QVC.com and write down some of the ingredients and then you can Google them like I did. I literally spent about 5 hours doing so, because the products sounded so good (like the hair mask that you leave soaking into your scalp overnight, to condition your hair).

But you're going to have to do the googling. If you google "Is such-and-such a product carcinogenic?" you will come up with all sorts of results. It even takes you to general lists of carcinogenic ingredients to avoid in soaps, laundry detergents, beauty products and cleaners, etc. Sulfates, parabens, propylbarabens (anything ending with paraben like ethylbaraben), pthlates (and all the bad stuff in plastic), are all preservatives that thousands of studies have proven to cause cancer.

The parabens are preservatives, as are most of these ingredients. Here is the newest danger that these sellers are now using to replace parabens: Methylchoroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone (extremely dangerous). If you see fragrance written you're even told to stay away from the product. Behentrimonium Chloride is extremely dangerous; SLS (sodium lauryl sulfates, which is in soaps, detergents, etc., is used for cleaning out engines and highly carcinogenic).

All I can tell you is this, because I do want to help you but cannot spend all the time I did the other night yet again. Go to QVC.com and type "Wen" in the search space. It will bring up all his products. He openly lists his ingredients, which was such a shock because on the TV presentation all he was listing were the safe, healthy, wonderful ingredients, like honey and essential oils.

I hope this has been of some help to you. Literally, google "carcinogenic ingredients in beauty products, or cleaners etc.," and you will not believe what comes up. But your health, life and loved ones will appreciate it. I am only one of millions who is paying attention out of concern for my health AND because I have intelligence!

Ignore comments such as bobs2015 who obviously has no common sense, intelligence or sensitivity to others. I'm in remission, but anyone and everyone should be AWARE of what they are putting into and onto their bodies. Even if you do NOT have cancer, these are all ingredients you should completely avoid, and the websites with the info will tell you so. (P.S.

I was expecting a comment like his.) Again, I hope I have helped you. One more general hint: they say that if the ingredient is impossible to pronounce, then it is usually a clue to its being carcinogenic. I buy all my beauty products from Whole Foods, where I know I can find completely CLEAN products with all clean ingredients. The people who work there will tell you if a particular product is partially or completely clean, meaning, no carcinogens.

Good luck! :)

Reason of review: Bad quality.

• Carcinogenic Ingredients