Gig Harbor, Washington

This product does NOT work as promised. It is sub-par at BEST. I guess it's like any other infomercial product - never works as promised. And, if you do the math, it's not cheap.

But never mind the sub-par product, or the expense, or the fact that the product isn't shipped on time, or they over charge you (and good luck getting that corrected), let's talk about the most horrific customer service I have ever encountered.

Very frustrating, very rude, problem not solved, and "no supervisor on staff" at the time to be able to handle the problem or answer questions.

I would recommend not even bothering with this product. It's just not worth it - and it is especially advised to avoid it just on their customer service alone!!!!!

There are a lot of complaints out there on different sites about this product. I wish I had read them first. As I said, Buyer Beware.

Good luch!

Comments

Response to "Mary" or Wen Hair Care really.

It's interesting that the tone and verbage of the response from Mary sounds oddly familiar - oh I remember, it sounds like it's from the infomercial. Especially: "I called all my friends and they used it" and, this is too rich: "fabulous results for everyone!"

Ok really? What individual consumer talks like that?. None. Only a person hired by the corporation's marketing department.

A reasonable consumer would say only what they personally know - that they had fabulous results.

How pathetic that the company hires 'Moles' to monitor internet sites for negative reports on their products and has them post fabricated, self-serving responses.

Well, good luck, you have your work cut out for you - there are A LOT of pissed off consumers out there.

And I would just further state that the product speaks for itself. It does not perform as promised, it is sub-par, and too expensive for the results achieved - or lack of results. Then add the horrific customer service and it REALLY isn't worth it.

I Purchased the Wen Haircare System and must say "Love the Product". When it arrived, I called my friends and they all used it - fabulous results for everyone!

Maybe, someone is not using the product the correct way!

Yes! It is expensive, but, any product that works, is expensive!

Maybe, someone is not using the product the correct way!

Yes! It is expensive, but, any product that works, is expensive!

I did buy through Chaz Dean. But even so, the product is still not worth it.

More importantly, it really doesn't work. And I really wanted it to. I was really excited about the promises that were made.

It just doesn't deliver as promised - and so, not worth the expense. As I said, buyer beware!

Guthy-Renker is the culprit here, not Chaz Dean. I ordered from Chaz Dean's website.

I got more product and better instructions as how to use the product.

Guthy-Renker, sucks and blows at the same time. Don't ever buy from them.