WEN: I used Wen for almost about 6 months or more. My hair was already full and long, but I wanted it better. At first I thought I had wonderful results using Wen. I thought it was "different" and it was. I told others about the positive results. It was "different" and thinning and I mistook thinning for refining the texture. Now my hair is super thin and brittle. It also breaks easily and I am BALD in spots and really thin around the edges. What a nightmare.

I made excuses for it and blamed my age. I did not think it was the product. Then, developed pimply scalp spots. Before I stopped using it, I had itchy areas on my scalp. My hair fell out in clumps. I fear the product is destroyed the hair follicles. I have tried many natural hair growth remedies to try to regrow my hair and nothing so far has worked.

I am embarrassed about my appearance now. If I wear my hair in a pony tail, I have to be careful to 'comb-over' certain areas on the sides and in back near the crown. I cannot part my hair on either side without revealing big bald spots. And if I leave my hair down and style it, it does not look right because of super thinness, and big bald spots being exposed.

This has truly been terrible and devastating for me and my career. I am in the entertainment business and my appearance is important to me. I really feel terrible about this happening to me. Losing my hair has been very traumatic for me. Wearing wigs is extremely uncomfortable and itchy.

I don't think they should get away with this damage they've caused my appearance, and the stress and insecurity it's created and caused me to miss many career opportunities. I don't feel like myself anymore and don't feel attractive at all.

This person wrote the review because of "i suffered terrible hair loss, destruction and damage to my hair. " of wen hair care from Wen. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wen to "i'd like to be compensated for the damage this has caused me".

The most disappointing in user's experience was thinning of hair, hair loss, product and the effect to my hair and thinning and hair loss. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wen for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

There is a law firm in Los Angeles that is representing consumers who have had hair loss and other damages from this product. Esensten Law (310) 273-3090