San Pedro Sula, Cortes

The product does not work. Imagine washing your hair just with a conditioner -- how will it look? Heavy, flat, dull, that's what you get.

To remove dirt from your hair you need a product that breaks out grease, something like soap. Shampoo is soap for your hair. Conditioner is a softener. Think about washing your dirty clothes. I think washing your hair works on the same principle. First, you need to clean, the to soothe. But Wen does neither of these.

My advise - invest in a good, proven salon hair product. Something like REDKEN.

Or, if it is costly to you, use Pantene and such.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Conditioner.

Comments

I used Wen for years and my hair was CLEAN and my hairdresser complimented me all the time on how soft my hair was and how it kept the color longer than usual but because of financial problems I had to stop and when I went back to the "Cheap Shampoo" my hair dried out to the point my hair felt crispy and that was me using a conditioner on top of the "Cheap Shampoo" This is product is wonderful if you use it right and rinse your hair if not then yes you look greasy. So I guess I am one of those SUCKERS who bought off an infomercial but I bet you my hair looks better than yours SO SAD !!!

I have been using WEN for years now. Granted, it is not the miracle product it claims to be but it does get your hair clean.

I got wen for christmas so I'm not here to complain aboutwasting my money. But what wen results promised was not what I got.I used it the first time and I didn't feel very much of a difference.so I kept up

Using it and after using it for about a week the results got worse.now when I use it my hair is excessively greasy and feels and looks horrible. Don't think I'm going to be using this productany longer.

Only suckers buy products sold on late night infomercials and QVC. You get what you pay for.

I knew even before buying that stuff that it would not get your hair clean.