Worcester, Massachusetts

I didn't put 2nd order for the product but the shipped me and got charged. I called customer service to return it but they asked me to ship it back at my cost.

The customer service representative was so rude, and couldn't believe they were working for customer care/service. I decided to cancel/close my account and ask them to cancel it but they said they did. I was waiting for email confirmation but i haven't received it yet. I called about 1 week ago, but i haven't heard anything yet.

I keep calling to make sure i don't get any more product.

They said that it was canceled but i still access to my account on their website This company is SCAM and we shouldn't buy it. Also they quality is not good at all.

Comments

For those interested in buying Wen, try it through QVC! You don't get tricked into doing auto-ship and they have a clear 30-day money back guarantee!

Anytime there's a beauty product that is either advertised online or has an infomercial, the same thing happens. I have been caught in the terrible customer service of the Acai Berry capsules, the Victoria Principle beauty products, the Susan Lucci endorsed beauty products...no one wants to cancel or reimburse you, most times they won't even respond to you.

I can't believe that D list celebrities would even endorse this garbage...I guess you'll be staying on the D list.

Oh and this includes the self-help products I've purchased online from "gurus"...the only place I will purchase online now is ebay. No more scammers for me!!

Thanks for posting your experiences. I'm sorry for what's happened to you.

I was just about to order the product today but for some reason I had a feeling I should check out what others had to say. I NEVER thought I would read anything like the HORROR experiences these ladies have to deal with.

I WILL NEVER PURCHASE WEN PRODUCTS. SCAM SCAM EVERYWHERE AND WE STILL BELIEVE IT!

EmilyRose2011

I have been going thru the same thing since August! It is awful. I still haven't recieved my refund and was told it could take up to 6 weeks to recieve it.

same thing happened to me! terrible product, would never recommend to anyone!