I tried this product a couple months ago and did not realize this Wen company will send me more hair products automatically and charged my credit card???Called their customer service and was told not only they will charge my card once but two more times.I also told customer service i will return the product once i received it and was told i better get a receipt from post office confirming i shipped the product back to them.I am pissed now I have to hassle sending this back and I'm also paying for postage.I DON'T EVEN LIKE THE PRODUCT!!!SAMPLES MEANS-try the product and if the consumer like it will reoder if not that's the end of it.This is a FRAUD!!!

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Ur an *** first of all....It is clearly stated everywhere on their site and on the final order before you pay that it includes auto delivery after the first 30 days and that your card will be charged so it is NOT fraud.Even if for some reason it was not stated, you still agreed to the term & Conditions when you submitted your order; wether you read them or not, that's your problem, not Wen's.

And if you didn't like the product, you could have easily called them to terminate your subscription and sent the product back at your expense. You might want to accept some of the responsibility for having such a horrible experience.

If you had actually read the terms & conditions, you could have avoided all this trouble you caused yourself.THANKS BYE!!!

#207226

I really wanted to try this product, but I am trying to get out of debt like most Americans today.So I wanted to pay by M.O.

was told I would have to pay full price $49.95 because they want me to commit to monthly billing for their product. I explained I don't want this monthly billing I just want to try their product.

I either pay the full price to try their product or I get monthly billing.Sorry to say I will not be trying their product for this reason.

Nina

#199014

This relly concerns me because I just got my 1st shipment yesterdy-NEVER buy off tv but this commercial sold me!So 1 day of using it & my hair seems flat but feels soft.

I just hung up from Wen customer service after reading this comment above. I cancelled & was told I would have no problems-promised no more shipments or charging on my card.

Anxious to see if its legit....IF NOT they will remember my name there!:)I dont like the "forcing" of future purchases/uto ships!