DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. THEIR PRODUCT IS NOT THAT GOOD PLUS THEY RIP YOU OFF IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:

1. THEY SAY THAT YOU SUBMITTED YOUR ORDER TWICE (even though you only hit the submit button once)

2. AFTER YOU SEE THE $ COME OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT TWICE YOU CAN'T CALL THEM RIGHT AWAY CAUSE THEY SAY IT TAKES 10 DAYS FOR THEM TO SET UP YOUR ACCOUNT AND TO CALL BACK. MONEY'S LONG GONE FROM YOUR ACCOUNT BY THEN.

3. THEY WILL CONTINUE TO TAKE MONEY OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND SEND YOU PRODUCT YOU DIDN'T ORDER. WHEN YOU SEND THE UNWANTED PRODUCT BACK THEY WILL CONTINUE TO TAKE MONEY FROM YOUR ACCOUNT UNTIL THEY RECEIVE THE RETURNED PRODUCT OR AND THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT YOU CAN TRACK YOUR RETURNED PRODUCT FOR .85 CENTS -THEN YOU FIND OUT THAT'S ONLY IF YOU PAY FOR THE SHIPPING OF THE RETURNED PRODUCT. OH YEAH - AND IT'S GOING TO TAKE 6-8 WEEKS FOR YOUR ACCOUNT TO BE CREDITED - I'M STILL WAITING FOR THAT BUT I'M NOT HOLD MY BREATH. CHALKING IT UP TO LIVE & LEARN!!!

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

I hate this product!!I feel I have Vo5 on my hair it is so flat!

My hair doesn't smell clean and I feel a film on my hair.

I have to wash my hair more and it rinses my color out that much sooner.:? :cry

I liked it at first.But then my hair started falling out.

stopped using it. My hair is so thin now. I'm afraid it will continue. what's in product that does this?

i want my money back. Also, continued to send product. Called, and person argued with me and I had to hang up. Kept telling them no more.

wouldn't listen. I want to know how to get ahold of them. Still charging me. Husband just found on our statement.

I have a whole lot of left. Didn't finish first bottle of shampoo/conditioner even. etc. Truly made my hair fall out.

Help!Char Fuller...

I get my wen from qvc.The commercial one is guthy renker.

They have bad customer service. QVC has all products & sents.

They have great specials when Chaz is on.Plus you only buy what you like & need.

The Wen products are great, this is a problem with a website. This has nothing to do with Wen hair products.

if you ordered from gunthy-renker, then this problem with with gunthy-renker and NOT wen. i always order from QVC and have never, ever experienced anything like this, while gunthy-renker is well known for strange *** like that.