the only complaint i am hearing is the process of the trail

it works the same as any other trial offer says plainly-

"Starting 30 days from your order date, you'll receive a new 90-day supply every 3 months at the guaranteed low price of just $29.95 per month plus $7.99 s&h per shipment, which will conveniently be billed to the card you provide today until you cancel. Every WEN purchase includes a 60-day money-back guarantee of the purchase price less shipping and handling."

seems if you would have called before 30 days there wouldn't have been a problem I've done it before it really works.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

thisbearbites

Paid programming is Guthy Renker, not WEN.WEN is merely the product being sold, Guthy Renker is the one with their hands in your wallet.

I have been using WEN for two years and am very satisfied. Of course, I order mine through QVC and have been properly taught how to use it from their live shows.

I also save a lot of money compared to the infomercial.I watched it once and found it rather sad compared to the QVC demonstrations.

I agree with Yellowdaisy, don't bash the product if you are complaining about the process!!!I have used WEN for nearly six-years and I love this product!!

Of course, I buy it through QVC or the Chaz Dean website, both of which offer 30-day money back guarantees.Also, the infomercial WEN is owned by Gunty Renker and is a different formula, this coming straight from Chaz Dean's mouth!