I purchased wen hair product from the tv.I was under the assumption that I was getting a 90 days supply.

I used it as directed in the booklet and on the bottle. I have short hair and called for 3-4 pumps per section. A total of 12-16 pumps. I used 3 pumps per sections.

I was also under the assumption that this is an everyday use. The 2 16 oz bottles only lasted exactly 4 weeks and 2 days. This is far from 90 day supply. The infomercial is very deceiving.

This product is not worth $93.84 for a 4 week 2 day use. After speaking with customer service rep, he claimed that this is a 90 day supply but I used more than the average. I told him to cancel the shipment for June.

I will not be ordering this product from them anymore.A very dissappointed customer.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

I had the same compliant! The amount of product they send is simply not enough and I even increase the bottle size and the order to 3 bottles for 90 days and it was not enough!

I tired the product and was less than impressed.I called and went online to try to cancel and received attitude from the customer service department.

For the following two months they continued to automatically take payments from the cancelled account.NO Wen...they suk.

YOU SHOULDN'T USE THIS PRODUCT FOR ALL YOUR HAIR (BODY HAIR) 90 DAY SUPPLY FOR YOUR HAIR ON YOUR HEAD DUMB ***! NOT FOR YOUR OVERLY GROWN ARMPIT HAIR, PUBIC HAIR AND OTHER HAIR ON YOUR BODY!!! LEARN TO SHAVE THAT NASTY SH1T!!!