Marlinton, West Virginia
1.4K views

I have been using Wen from July 2014 to around December 2014. At first, I liked it and had no problems.

Then I started losing "clumps" of hair in the shower. Even throughout the day I couldn't even run my fingers through my hair without pulling out a huge amount. I walked around with hair all over my shirts. When I went to my hairdresser she said that I had this build up on my scalp, she also said that I had flakes throughout my hair that looked the same as the build up on my scalp.

I started paying attention and the build up on my scalp led to all kinds of white sediment in my hair. My hair would tangle very easily and knot up. I started getting a bald spot in the part of my hair. All of this started AFTER I started using Wen shampoo and conditioner.

I have been documenting my hair loss and after just 4 hair washes I have a quart size baggie full of hair that I have lost..and that is a lot of hair!! Even after I stopped using Wen, I'm still losing hair! It's strange but not everyone loses hair with Wen..my mom has used it for almost a year and hasn't lost any hair or had any problems.

I've also read that some people don't have any problems with it. So, I don't understand but it appears that some people have hair loss and others don't..

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Shampoo.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I see 1000s of complaints of hair loss online from Wen cleansing conditioner, but the FDA said they have just a handful of complaints. For the FDA to be able to do anything, they need lots of complaints!

Please call FDA at 888-723-3366. They will direct you to your regional office to file your complaint.

I also have been using wen for a year and have had extreme hair loss. I am so upset.

I pray that by stopping the use of the product my hair will regrow. My scalp is now itchy which drives me insane.

I wish i never would have started using this product. So very disapointed!

I could send you a free sample of the shampoo and conditioner I sell if you're interested? Wen made my hair extremely greasy and gunky.

I hated it!

LOVE The stuff I sell! Send me a message www.facebook.com/amazing.christines

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello, We would like to learn more about your experience with WEN and assist with anything outstanding on your account. Please take one final step and contact us here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet so that someone from our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team can speak with you directly regarding this matter. Thank you.