Featured on Facebook Not resolved

Around 2011 I started using WEN hair cleanser because their advertising made me believe it was gentle on hair and did not contain soap and damaging chemicals.I liked it so much I bought it by the gallon and since I have short hair, it lasted a long time.

Related: Wen Caused 100% Hair Loss in Child - 2.5 year update

Unfortunately too long. My hair started falling out and now what hair is left is baby fine and too sparse to cover my bald spots. Even though my hair is short I have to comb it forward to try and hide some of the bald spots. The worst part ---- I also started having problems with my scalp itching and then developed numerous scalp sores that I still have today.

Unfortunately they spread to my neck, then the back of my arms and now for almost a year they are on my face. They started as small red type blisters on my face and kept spreading. Neither my Neutrogena skin care nor my 3 kinds of prescription ointments can get rid of them. I now have reddish-brown scars under my skin on my face.

A Dermatologist could only tell me to continue my prescriptions and it will run its course. Soooo embarrassing and frustrating. I have never had any kind of rash on my body.

I had always looked younger than my age - not now.This skin condition continues to cause me discomfort, emotional distress, and depression.

Review about: Wen Almond Hair Cleanser.

I didn't like: Its damages to my physical health and mental wellbeing.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other issue / Not specified
Preferred solution cannot say at this time

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

There is a Class Action against WEN for scalp sores and hair loss - thanks for your comment.

Hamilton, Ohio, United States #1270603

This is grounds for a lawsuit. You should sue Wen.