I am beyond disappointed with the Wen system, not only is it a complete and total rip off, they don't tell you that they're going to ship it to you every 12 weeks and charge you $60+ for it.I can't believe Alyssa Milano and other celebs are endorsing this ***.

The products smell awful, dry out your hair and do nothing to make it look as shiny and neat as it does on TV.I can't believe I fell for this *** and hope that my post will discourage others from making the same mistake that I did.

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

I just heard Wen commercial.It stated they will send you a new kit EVERY SEASON at $29.95 a MONTH.

It was said very very quickly. I will be calling them shortly to ask questions. Maybe review #333421 did listen CLOSELY enough.

I caught on to it quite by accident.My deepest sympathy to all the ladies whose hair were damaged and bank accounts/credit cards stolen from.

Thank you....I was considering getting this product but from what I have read I have decided against it. Im sorry you got conned liked so many others. :sigh