I placed an order for a 90 day supply of WEN as a Christmas gift.I noticed after it was placed that I ordered the wrong fragrance.

I called the next day and they would not let me change the fragrance and also informed me that I was placed in an auto ship program. NO WHERE ON THE ORDER FORM WAS I ADVISED OF THE AUTOSHIP. I think it is a downright sneaky way to do business. If the product is that good it will be reordered by the consumer.

Shame on WEN and Guthy-Renker for doing business this way.I cancelled my account and called my bank to tell them not to let any more charges go through from them.

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

If you cant get the help you deserve, I suggest, do NOT open the box the product is shipped in and write "return to sender" on the box in big letters and take it to the post office and drop it off! :zzz

SUCKS!! DONT DO IT!

Tarm, Midtjylland, Denmark #395438

I have been a loyal WEN user for over a year now and I totally agree w/ "Wonderful Shampoo." When using the system, it's really important to follow all of the directions to the letter.It is time consuming, but the results are totally worth it.

Definitely take the time to watch demonstrations of Chaz washing someone's hair on QVC or Youtube to see his exact process.Once you have the process down, your hair will look and smell amazing!

I am reading ALL of these complaints and I am beginning to think that maybe these people do NOT use it properly?

I originally ordered via online from United States to Ontario, Canada. I then saw I could get it at the Showcase store...so I cancelled the online autoship and I now purchase via Showcase.

I had NO problems whatsoever with cancelling with them at all.

I love this product....I just find it is expensive if you have longer hair as you have to use more of it for it to work.

It does what it says it will do. My hair is colored (blond) and my hair has never looked better.

I have periodically used salon shampoo and conditioner and it doesn't come close to what Wen can do.

I love this product and will continue to buy it.

My wife has gotten caught in this "Autoship" scam.You can't get them to stop, you can keep sending it back at your personal cost and they will send you more and keep charging you.

You have to report them as a fraud charge so keep your emails asking them to cancel as proof. Discontinue you credit card and get a new number.

The stuff is 10 times the cost of a hair care product in the grocery store and does not perform any better.It also stinks.

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hi there,

If there is anything outstanding we can assist you with, please contact our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team at customerservice@guthy-renker.com.

Thanks!