i ordered wen hair care in december...got it and what a rip off...

the first time i washed my hair i saw NO DIFERENCE WHAT SO EVER. i thought... hhhhmmm let me give it a try and use it for a week or so, after a week my hair was horrible, discousting, dirty, dingy and just plain BAD. in January got my second shipment and called to cancel the reorders with them.

they said that since i had received it thery were gonna charge my card unless i sent it back (having to pay shipping charges for it) so i just forgot about it and asumed the loss, i made sure the person understood that i hated the product and WANTED TO DO NOTHING WITH THAT LAME *** "SHAMPOO", he said that i was not gonna get any more shipments but then in feb. i got charged again for the january shipment. i called again and since they said that 60 had all ready passed and i didnt sent the product back they had to charge because it was a 90 day supply and they had to charge it. THE END TO THIS IS THAT I SPEN LIKE OVER 100 ON THE WORSE HAIR PRODUCT EVER, SHAME ON THE WEN PEOPLE.

I HATE IT AND WILL NEVER EVER TRY SOMETHING LIKE THAT AGAIN.DO NOT BUY.......

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

If used properly and with the right formula its awesome.

Unfortunatly there are those who dont mangage there acct

and make false comments on a great product due to there

own finacial issues. Yeah its 30 a bottle does however last

2 months a bottle. A 5 in one product. So spending the

same amount of money is actually more for 5 products your

buying over two months. Wen with 613 as conditioner

is worth the money really.

Its a serious matter of managing accounts and reading the

infomation that you are enrolling in

Or do you just let your other bills and accounts go without

reading them or paying attention too ?? :roll

Houston, Texas, United States #698186

this could've been so much more helpful had it not had so many typos.I could not understand it.

:x

but the bottom line I understand, this product is bad.

i have not heard one good word about it.:sigh

I could be the above person.I ordered the product.

Tried it, hated it. Cancelled it, but oops..they had already shipped a 3 month supply. Fine. Paid it.

Live and learn. So I cancelled my account. A five weeks later I get ANOTHER shipment. I call and complain.

Ship this last order back. The next month I have yet ANOTHER charge on my credit card. I called my credit card company-disputed the charge. Then I get a bill (paper) in the mail from Wen.

I called customer serve and they said the last payment was declined so I owed $29.95. I paid it and then a few weeks later I got ANOTHER bill. I will never buy a product online again. This shampoo was awful.

What a rip off.Please stay away!!

I use wen.And from the first week of use I didn't see any big difference but my hair wasn't really dry like before.

Now my hair is extremely beautiful. No split ends. No frizzling. No dry damage strands.

And the spray is amazing. Just wish it wasn't so expensive. But I give wen a 20 on a scale from 1-10. The product is great for hair that needs it.

Remember wen is not for everyone. It's what works for you. And for the people who hate the product. Try using less and not drowning your hair in the stuff.

It is to be use in small quantity because it is very strong and great product.My hair was oily a couple times but I adjusted the amount and now my hair is fabulous.

Now my hair is extremely beautiful. No split ends. No drizzling. No dry damage strands.

I also hate wen the smell alone is horrible the product is no good.Plus they keep billing and will not stop or refund.

Please save yur time snd lots of money.Just a BIG RIP OFF!!!

When I first started using Wen, I didn't see the drastic difference they promised or showed on the infomercial.I wasn't sure I liked it, but I thought I'd give it more time.

Now I love it, use it every day, or almost, and on the days I don't wash my hair it usually looks pretty good. I've never had a problem with greasy or oily hair, but that's not a problem I've ever had with my hair.

I find if I use too much of the hair product gel before I blow-dry, it gets heavy & feels kind of yucky, but the cleansing conditioner never makes it feel that way.I like it.