We signed up to get this product for a friend, however were charged multiple months after for continued deliveries.

After calling to request our account, they tried to sell me more products and did not close our account.

I was forced to cancel my credit card to prevent future charges... that is not the way to do business. Be careful not to fall in to this trap.

Supposedly the products work, but customer service sucks.

I had to wait 3 - 4 weeks for a refund, and by that time they were planning to ship it again.We will not longer be doing business when them, that's for sure.

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

I am so disgusted with WEN, G-R - all of it!!!I also fell into the extra charge for more product BS.

The shipment that arrived after the one I actually ordered, costs $101!?! Are you kidding WEN? The product isn't even any good! Makes your hair feel like you've been swimming in crude oil.

Just paid $11.40 at the post office to send their *** product back to them so I can get a refund.

Don't EVER order WEN...it's a scam!!

Shelley must be a G-R employee.I've had the same problem with them - on two separate products.

SO done with G-R!!!They are sneaky.

Ok...OK.Listen, I get that the fact it is written on the site doesn't help my argument (which is two fold btw).

1. IT'S IN FINE PRINT! AS IF THEY ARE TRYING TO HIDE IT! 2.

I ALSO THINK THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS! No one debates that I see. Regardless, for me and all my friends, we will never ever buy anything from these guys again.

You can buy at your own risk.They need to take at Newegg, these guys know how to do business.

Dear Shelley- There is more than one way to order wen and perhaps the website or number they called didn't clearly explain it, so maybe you should consider that before talking down to MacDaddy. Anyway- this isn't the first complaint about their charging and refund practices. If you order it thru Guthy Renker they are famous for their auto ship practices, however if you ordered it thru qvc or the chazdean salon site i think you have more options as to how often you want it auto shipped and auto billed.

It's not as clear as it should be.Even if someone did see the notice, customer service should be way more responsive than they are.

I've been told 5 different things, and no one can give me a definite answer. This is a rip off.

WARNING...DON'T BUY OR YOU WILL BE TAKEN!

I'm sorry, but I was just on their website looking into buying the product and it is stated quite prominently and clearly that there will be subsequent charges for 90 day supplies. Not their fault you didn't pay attention, really.