Do not order these products- they will keep charging your card for months even after you call and cancel-- I was told a shipment had shipped and that is why i was charged after I cancelled.But the shipment never came and I am still being charged monthly 3 months later.

I keep getting told I will be refunded and never charged again- but it keeps happening. I have canceled it three times. I have just reported them for fraud today. Chase Bank is on top of this...

it is a ripoff and a consumer nightmare.

DO NOT ORDER.The product stinks too.

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

I ordered wen off their website and never recoeved my product.When I called them they told me to check with purolater.

Purolater told me the address whas wrong and they contacted wen three times with no answer so they sent the product back to them. When i called wen back they denied any wrond on their part and now I have to wait to fill out forms they are mailing to me to get my refund. menawhile I am paying interest on my card for this!

They are impossible to deal with when I apologised to the customer service rep for being frustrated and told her i realise its not her she very rudely told me she had broad shoulders and my frustration is no threat to her.They are scammmers i will be calling my credit cards fraud department!!

jade2797

Thank you for posting this.i was about to order from them but was curious if it even worked as they said.

i then found your comment. thank you for saving me the heartache and messed up bank account you had to go through.

Im glad you got the bank involved.I hope you get your money back