Wantage, Oxfordshire
5.0
Turnaround Time

I have been using wen for 3 years now and I have had NO experience of hair loss! My hair is in the best condition it's ever been and I'm completely happy with this product.

I'm a uk resident and I'm absolutely devastated that I can no longer purchase wen via the website due to all the complaints about hair loss. As human beings we lose up to 1000 hairs a day anything up to that is not unusual. I love wen and I stand by this product! I recommend it to all my friends, family and colleagues on a regular basis.

Wen has saved my hair from years of damage and all these negative reviews have not deterred me from purchasing/using this product. I do believe that chaz dean could maybe change his target market as I've been seeing from these negative reviews the majority of the complainants have fine to normal hair, I have Afro coarse chemically straighten hair and it's worked wonders with mine.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of wen hair care from Wen. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wen to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wen for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments