Summerville, Georgia
2.3

I had been using this product for a while before I realized it was the wen making my hair fall out!I have stopped my use of it despite the money I payed and my fondness of it.

And finally, my hair stopped falling out.

I suggest we make this known!!!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wen. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Wen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

I just canceled my Wen Hair Product today, they asked a lot of questions but they were able to cancel my automatic shipment.I have a long hair and I have watched WEN infomercial for years and never ordered because I thought they will be the same as the other companies that promises beautiful, healthier and shiny hair when you use WEN products.

But, for some reason this year I was persuaded to try it. At first I thought it was weird that it doesn't lather and it's hard to tell whether my scalp is being cleaned as well or what. I gave it a try for a little over 2 months now and I still don't think it's really working for me. I got some scalp problem on top of my head, my hair falls while I washes, comb and style it.

I know it's normal to lose hair every day but I had never seen my hair falls as much as this after I started it. Today, I just decided enough is enough, not only they are extremely expensive, they are also not true to what they promised you. It's better to go back to buying regular natural shampoos, sulfate free ones.

I don't recommend it to anyone but it's up to try and see it for yourself.I hope you have better luck than me and the rest of the ladies that I had tried but hated it!