I also lossed my hair and it was long now it is so short I hat it we all need something out of it. And it needs to be taken off the market.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of wen hair care from Wen. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wen to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wen for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello- Our team is standing by to assist and would like to hear more about your experience.If you could please contact us here http://bit.ly/1EJQtOL with the details you’ve provided above, someone from our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team will be in touch shortly to assist.

Thank you.-WEN Customer Care

Yes I used the wen product.All of it.

One liter. Noticed my hair was falling out significantly. With in three weeks. Won't use it again.

Notice clumps of hair coming out. Was very disturbed by this happening. And the result is I am very disappointed in the product.

Ordered on acc.Denise east texas