I have been using the product for about 6 months and was noticing how thin and lifeless it was becoming about two minths after using it off and on... So i upt my game and used it faithfully the last few months... Still loosing hair so i stopped dyeing my hair for last two month but my hair loss is significant....

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wen. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Wen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello, We are here to assist.Our team would like to hear more about your experience.

If you could please contact us here: http://bit.ly/1EJQtOL with the details you’ve provided above, someone from our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team will be in touch shortly to assist.

Thank you.-WEN Customer Care