San Jose, California
2.7

I have been using Wen products for about 2 years. About 3 1/2 to 4 months ago , my hair started falling out in lumps for no apparent reason.There was intense itching associated with it.Finally I went to see my MD who referred me to a dermatologist.

I was given a series of steroid injections to the bald spots to arrest the hair from falling out.I had no previous history of my hair falling out and it was extremely traumatizing. I had to wear a cap everytime I went out and only combed my hair once weekly because I was afraid that by combing my hair I was going to lose what little hair I had left. I had a repeat of the steroid injections to my scalp 6 weeks later.The last series was on 12/16/2015 .I have since cancelled my auto delivery with Wen.

I still continue to wear my cap and also only comb my hair once weekly. I am scheduled for another series on the same injections in 6 weeks meanwhile I have to continue wearing my cap until I see considerable improvement.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Hair Care.

Comments

If you had such a problem and associated it with a product, why didn't you stop using it?