2.7

I have been using Wen products for about 2 years.About 3 1/2 to 4 months ago , my hair started falling out in lumps for no apparent reason.There was intense itching associated with it.Finally I went to see my MD who referred me to a dermatologist.

I was given a series of steroid injections to the bald spots to arrest the hair from falling out.I had no previous history of my hair falling out and it was extremely traumatizing. I had to wear a cap everytime I went out and only combed my hair once weekly because I was afraid that by combing my hair I was going to lose what little hair I had left. I had a repeat of the steroid injections to my scalp 6 weeks later.The last series was on 12/16/2015 .I have since cancelled my auto delivery with Wen.

I still continue to wear my cap and also only comb my hair once weekly.I am scheduled for another series on the same injections in 6 weeks meanwhile I have to continue wearing my cap until I see considerable improvement.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of wen hair care from Wen. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wen to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wen for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

If you had such a problem and associated it with a product, why didn't you stop using it?